Wedding Venues You Can Never go Wrong With
When it comes to weddings, venue is a very essential part of the planning. The venue is the area where the whole wedding ceremony takes place. Some choose a wedding venue separate from the reception while others use the same venue for both the wedding and reception. From the first wedding ceremony, countless of wedding ceremonies were already held. It is not avoidable that certain wedding venues are frequently used due to the number of weddings. Some rare venues are also used for weddings. A handful of venues are getting a lot of weddings every month. As redundant as they are, couples are still choosing them for their wedding venue. The following are the trending wedding venues of all time.These are the wedding venues you can never go wrong with.
1. Coast – As long as there is a coast, you can expect a wedding will be held in some of its beaches. A beach resort has become the ideal wedding venue for romantic weddings. Some beach weddings have the couples walk bare feet or flat shoes as the sand will prevent people to walk comfortably with heels. The critical issue about outdoor beach wedding is the weather which could cancel the wedding so proper research about the weather is important.
2. Wedding chapel – Wedding chapels have been used for wedding ceremonies of centuries. As long as there is a church in a religion, people under such church will use it for a wedding venue. Weddings are held every day across the globe on different churches. Large church weddings are also considered one of the grandest weddings. It is ideal to book for a wedding chapel earlier to have it available for the wedding date. There is also the church service which is hold regularly preventing any marriage at such schedule.
3. Hot air balloon – There are also weddings done inside hot air balloons. The wedding ceremony is done up in the air. Unfortunately, even the largest available hot air balloons cannot accommodate dozens of guests. The risk involved in wedding ceremonies done in hot air balloons is higher than other wedding venues.
4. Las Vegas – Gambling is not the only popular activity in Las Vegas, there are also hundreds of weddings done every month. Various wedding chapels are hosting multiple weddings every day. The wedding chapel are the common venue for emergency wedding where the couple decided to get married on the same day as their wedding date offering complete wedding services from dresses, cakes, reception and many more.
5. Paris – Among the most popular wedding venues around the world is Paris. If most weddings in Las Vegas are in short notice and small weddings, this city hosts a lot of grand weddings from its cathedrals to popular tourist locations like the Eifel Tower.
Wedding venues might be stressful to choose from but if you start from the above options, you are in the right direction.